- Vitality: Chrono-energizes by boosting cellular respiration, ATP production and epidermis turnover.
- Prevention: Safeguards dermis (fibroblasts and extracellular matrix) from glycation process
- Protection: Acts as an oxidation stress shield by blocking free radicals and activating intercellular communication
- Benefits: Aids in smoothing deep wrinkles and skin texture. Supports skin healing at any age.
- More: Boosts the skin benefits of other active ingredients. This means that if you further customize your face mask with other actives, vitamins or clays the skin will be prepped to receive their benefits.
Kaolin is a natural clay full of nutrients that leave skin moisturized with a light, natural cooling sensation. We chose Kaolin because it is beneficial for most skin types as it does not draw oil from the skin. It naturally stimulates circulation while cleansing and can be used on dry skin without negative effects.
A clay face mask should never be allowed to fully dry on your skin. The main benefit of a clay mask is in its first phase, or damp phase, where the nutrients are absorbed by the skin. In the second phase it will cool slightly, stimulating blood flow and prompting your skin to contract. Most masks go wrong by drying too quickly, thus drawing out too much moisture. This drying sensation is often mistaken for a "tightening and lifting effect" but in reality it leaves skin dehydrated, irritated and itchy.